View Single Post
Old 06-10-2021, 04:13 AM   #7
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Given that hardly anybody who uses MR uses Alfa, I would say there's not enough members who would use such a forum.
I tried Alfa long ago (10 years or so) for cataloging my paper books. Calibre was then not quite yet what it is today (no editor yet, among other things). But I soon gave up, because Calibre kept getting better and there was just no point in using Alfa.

Last edited by Sirtel; 06-10-2021 at 04:17 AM.
Sirtel is offline   Reply With Quote