View Single Post
Old 06-06-2021, 05:35 AM   #29
ottischwenk
Wizard
ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox 4/14, Like-/Meebook 1/8, Tolino 1/10, Kobo 0/5, Kindle 0/3
Again, very clearly: removing DRM and distributing is prohibited here, thus uploading; there is nothing in the law about a download.

And further: for books I have in paper version, I am allowed to make private copies - even electronic ones (up to 6 are tolerated); the paper book is my property and I do not remove any copy protection when making the copy - I am not allowed to redistribute the copies.

It is therefore absolutely equal whether I make these copies myself or download them from somewhere (which is not a violation of the law); I am not allowed to distribute the copies.

To make it clear once again: the one who removes DRM is the offender according to the law.
And what is happening here is helping to do that.
ottischwenk is offline   Reply With Quote