View Single Post
Old 06-06-2021, 12:55 AM   #27
ottischwenk
Wizard
ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox 4/14, Like-/Meebook 1/8, Tolino 1/10, Kobo 0/5, Kindle 0/3
Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
Whereas @ottischwenk recommends illegal downloads of pirated ebooks claiming somehow that that is legal in Austria in contrast to his stand that removing DRM is illegal and he might get into trouble for reading a forum where links to the Apprentices' sites are posted.
When will you understand?
Nowhere did I recommend downloading illegally pirated books.

I wrote that I downloaded books from pirate sites, but I never wrote which books:
- I have no idea where you could have read that these were deDRMed copyrighted books.
- and to the law you quoted, it says: uploading of such material is forbidden; but it doesn't say anything about downloading.

And if you don't know the difference, it goes in the opposite direction.

And that I could get into trouble, I didn't write that anywhere either.
They supposedly read very fast, but you should rather focus on correctly grasping what you read.

Last edited by ottischwenk; 06-06-2021 at 02:43 AM.
ottischwenk is offline   Reply With Quote