View Single Post
Old 05-21-2021, 12:17 PM   #153
j.p.s
Grand Sorcerer
j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: pb360
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quoth View Post
No, it's not there. I wondered even did the download only work for the DX, which is actually very similar apart from the screen.
I've used IP over USB on windows and Linux to gadgets that needed hacked first. Simpler on Linux than XP.
But it does pick up the time and date in about a day. The Kindle Keyboard 3 which can render KF8 with last FW has the same problem with time and date. Stupid no GUI option.

Actually even my phones have always taken ages to find time/date via mobile, or even never! So I normally set them manually. The most recent one can set via GPS but then the time zone is wrong, so have to switch to manual and fix the hour.
It happens that, after putting it off for 10 years, I jailbroke my DXG a few weeks ago. Everything, including USBnetworking went fine.

The USBnetwork KUAL menu includes a ** USBnetwork ** status button, which when selected, will print a line of small text at the bottom of the screen stating whether USBnetwork is enabled and whether sshd is up.
j.p.s is offline   Reply With Quote