View Single Post
Old 05-07-2021, 01:28 PM   #538
sun surfer
languorous autodidact ✦
sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: onyx boox poke 2 colour, kindle voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by astrangerhere View Post
Sun,

I've not been able to be as active as I wanted to over the years - the joys of being a public servant! But you have always run this club in a most professional and pleasant way. I appreciate your dedication and can't wait to keep talking about books with you in other places!
Thank you so much, ash! It's so easy for life to get in the way but it's been a pleasure the times that you could be here.
sun surfer is offline   Reply With Quote