View Single Post
Old 05-03-2021, 01:06 PM   #537
astrangerhere
Professor of Law
astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Elipsa, Kobo Libra H20, Kobo Aura One, KoboMini
Quote:
Originally Posted by sun surfer View Post
It's with a heavy heart that I'm announcing the lit club will be winding down with this month, May, as our last. Some of you may have gathered as much from the book clubs future discussion thread but this is making it official.

May also marks ten full years of the lit club and one complete decade down is a great time to go. We started way back in June of 2011; it's been quite a ride! I hope a lot of you have enjoyed it along the way too and that it brought some bit of added value into people's lives.

Thanks so much to everyone who participated through the years and helped to make it a success. You've all been wonderful. The final nominations thread will be up soon.
Sun,

I've not been able to be as active as I wanted to over the years - the joys of being a public servant! But you have always run this club in a most professional and pleasant way. I appreciate your dedication and can't wait to keep talking about books with you in other places!
astrangerhere is offline   Reply With Quote