View Single Post
Old 04-20-2021, 03:13 PM   #74
John F
Grand Sorcerer
John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRussel View Post
I did NOT say I hated it. In fact, I quite enjoyed it until the monthly quibbling got to be too much. Please, you don't need to agree with me, but do not put words in my mouth.
Sure. It was a figure of speech. Maybe next time use a few "I"s in your post so it doesn't sound like you are stating a universal truth.

If you quite enjoyed it, as I did, why not suggest we bring it back without the quibbling.
John F is offline   Reply With Quote