View Single Post
Old 04-20-2021, 06:02 AM   #61
rowe
Zealot
rowe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rowe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rowe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rowe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rowe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rowe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rowe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rowe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rowe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rowe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rowe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A9, Mira, Paperlike Colour
I ordered mine on Wednesday (when they said they still had 2 in stock and it would be despatched the next day). Just had this mail...

'thank you for your order and patience again. Before we dispatch the ordered Xiaomi Moaan InkPalm 5 I would like to inform you that the only OS language available is Chinese. Do you still want the Xiaomi Moaan InkPalm 5, do you want to change devices or should we cancel your order and refund you?'

I've gone ahead, will no doubt have some fun trying to set it up

Last edited by rowe; 04-20-2021 at 06:04 AM.
rowe is offline   Reply With Quote