View Single Post
Old 04-19-2021, 08:02 AM   #1
Pjama
Guru
Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Scribe, Oasis, Clara 2E, Libra 2, Libra Colour
Amazon removed sort prices low to high from on-kindle store

I just noticed some changes when browsing the store from my kindle. One, the font is much bigger! But, most importantly, especially if you are searching for free books (I was searching for Trilby by George du Maurier), the option to sort prices from low to high has gone, replaced by date of release and other such useless options.

I’m sure the prices were also displayed beside each of the books in the list, but now, the space beside each book is blank and you have to click on each individual book cover to find out the price.

In other words, they are making it as difficult as possible for people to compare prices. Naughty, naughty.

Anyway, I downloaded the book from Project Gutenberg in the end, so no big deal, but a change for the worse (for the customer) and for the better for Amazon's bottom line, presumably.
Pjama is offline   Reply With Quote