View Single Post
Old 04-18-2021, 02:50 PM   #64
ownedbycats
Custom User Title
ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra H2O, formerly Aura HD
That works. Thank you.

A minor question about the template tester. Heres a template I am making for my 'mark as read' action chain:

Code:
program:

if 
		check_yes_no('#onkobo', 1, 0, 0)
		then format_date(today(),'iso')
else $$#lastread
fi
In the screenshot is a book that is affected by the if statement and returns 'today'.

However, changing $$#lastread (raw field) to $#lastread in the else statement changes it slightly. Why does this occur?

edit: wait, I think it's because time elapses...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2021-04-18_155011.png
Views:	264
Size:	45.9 KB
ID:	186678  

Last edited by ownedbycats; 04-18-2021 at 03:00 PM.
ownedbycats is online now   Reply With Quote