View Single Post
Old 04-15-2021, 03:12 PM   #10
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Robin View Post
Re the lighting on the Libra: The attached photo was taken in a room at night, with the only illumination being the Libra's frontlight - how does it look to you?

As for buying books from anywhere, that's the great advantage of Calibre. I just bought a book from Amazon because it was 2-3% cheaper than at Kobo, but after a quick removal of the DRM, I can convert it and load it on to my Libra via Calibre. Kobo's book sales can be quite good too.

Attachment 186629
Would you mind taking the photo again with a better camera? The image is not all that clear and too small.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote