View Single Post
Old 04-14-2021, 04:00 PM   #4
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
For what it's worth, I've read on both a Libra H2O and an Oasis 3. I prefer the flexibility of the Libra H2O and the ability to modify the software without having to worry about whether the device is jailbreakable. Overall, the Oasis 3 I used had slightly better evenness to the frontlight but neither frontlight was bad enough to make it annoying to use.
This. I regularly read with both of them and like them both. The Libra works much better with Calibre, so if you're a heavy Calibre user, get the Libra. If you don't use Calibre, patching/modifying/customizing isn't all that important and the price is more or less the same, get the Oasis.
Sirtel is offline   Reply With Quote