View Single Post
Old 04-08-2021, 06:53 AM   #10
Question Mark
Wizard
Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: More than I need, but not as many as I would like.
Quote:
Originally Posted by geekraver View Post
I ended up doing a factory reset and starting over and the second time the apps did show up. I heard from someone else who had the same problem so there must be a way to get things in a bad state.
Thank you so much for posting this information. I had the exact same experience with my downloaded apps not showing up in the Apps section on the device. I have never before experienced that with a Boox device and I have a good few of them.

As for me, I ended up having to do about three factory resets before I could get things working properly. I also then installed each app individually before attempting to install another. It was a bit more laborious than what I have been used to, but it worked. Can't wait until the weekend to really play around with it.
Question Mark is offline   Reply With Quote