View Single Post
Old 03-29-2021, 06:50 PM   #42
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by ownedbycats View Post
I was testing it on the template I was having trouble with here (the one with the dates in the wrong order). I thought days_between would show up on the dialog. Did I misunderstand this?
This is the problem I mentioned in post #37 -- sometimes the line numbers don't align with what the interpreter sees. In this case if you set the breakpoint on the if (line #6) you will probably see what you want. And no, I haven't yet found a way to deal with this. Sigh for the 25th time.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote