View Single Post
Old 03-29-2021, 06:19 PM   #37
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by ownedbycats View Post
The italics on the $lookupkey in source work.
Let me know if you can, or can't, figure out how to use the new breakpoints.

One problem: given how the template processor works internally there is a problem matching a line number to a particular 'thing'. I had to make 'if' statements work differently because it was difficult to put a breakpoint in the "else" clause (for example). Function calls split across multiple lines also are problematic. "Fixing" this is hard because during template execution line numbers are approximate.

It seems that after more than 40 years of developing programming languages I would be able to do this without thinking. But I don't. Sigh ...
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote