View Single Post
Old 03-24-2021, 09:43 PM   #47
tryol
Warm Lighting Enthusiast
tryol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tryol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tryol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tryol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tryol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tryol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tryol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tryol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tryol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tryol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tryol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3 (jailbroken)
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiLuJe View Post
The KUAL thing is actually "normal". I had only rebuilt the JB hotfix packages.

WHich apparently still fail, so, someone with that FW version will have to check their Settings menu an send me a snapshot of it, and/or a verbose syslog after a hotfix deletion. (;debugOn then ;dm in the search bar, if memory serves, which it might not, as I haven't touched a Kindle in years).
Both SKK and lisica told me that they'll check it tomorrow. I'll tell them to send it to you instead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiLuJe View Post
In the meantime, if you do go the roundabout way: do (re-)install the *bridge* via MRPI after that, because coplate's packages are horribly outdated and/or ship a buggy version of the bridge code that was never meant to handle current FW versions.
Oh, I didn't know that. Now I understand why KUAL burns and dies horribly every time I reinstall the same firmware while everything else still works. That's the only thing I always need to reinstall after an update.

Last edited by tryol; 03-24-2021 at 09:59 PM.
tryol is offline   Reply With Quote