View Single Post
Old 03-24-2021, 08:51 PM   #36
tryol
Warm Lighting Enthusiast
tryol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tryol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tryol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tryol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tryol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tryol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tryol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tryol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tryol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tryol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tryol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3 (jailbroken)
Quote:
Originally Posted by lisica View Post
It worked, thanks!

Is there anything I can do to help with fixing the hotfix? It sounds fun
I think they are already close to figuring out what's wrong with it, I'd be surprised if it didn't get fixed tomorrow. If we need somebody else to check / test stuff, I'll let you know, thanks for the offer!

Also thanks for reminding me that this is a thing. I have a feeling that if I went to sleep before adding this to the technical FAQ, by the time I wake up tomorrow this thread would have been spammed by "angry" PW2 5.12.2.1.1 users.
tryol is offline   Reply With Quote