View Single Post
Old 03-24-2021, 12:13 PM   #8
tryol
Warm Lighting Enthusiast
tryol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tryol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tryol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tryol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tryol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tryol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tryol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tryol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tryol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tryol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tryol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3 (jailbroken)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dra_w View Post
Hi. Thanks very much for your effort.
I try to install on my KO3 fw 5.13.1, the jb seem ok but also get the 007 error code when install the Hotfix, I try install the exploit again but not success.
Sent you a PM. Let's get to the bottom of this!
Seems like the exploit is working correctly but there is something wrong with the jb.sh file. Either that or you're not installing the Hotfix correctly.

Edit: This issue has been resolved, the jailbreak failed for devices >= 5.12.x, but now it works.

Last edited by tryol; 03-24-2021 at 03:16 PM. Reason: The issue has been resolved
tryol is offline   Reply With Quote