View Single Post
Old 03-19-2021, 02:50 PM   #3
sun surfer
languorous autodidact ✦
sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: onyx boox poke 2 colour, kindle voyage
I haven't started yet. I finished the last few selections so early I thought I'd start a little later this time.

There isn't really an audiobook for it. There's only an abridged version on Audible that I see. There seems to be an original unabridged version on CD from the early 2000s that I thought about getting but at the moment it's unavailable on Amazon so I gave up. I'm not sure why the unabridged version hasn't been ported to Audible yet.

So I'm going with the ebook. I'm currently slogging my way through my third attempt on A Brief History of Time (and pbook even!) and I usually just read one e/pbook at a time, but I might pause the Hawking to read the Harris, or read them simultaneously.
sun surfer is offline   Reply With Quote