View Single Post
Old 02-24-2021, 03:08 AM   #7
ownedbycats
Custom User Title
ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra H2O, formerly Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by capink View Post
I suggest removing the "Search is showing all books with some highlighted! How do I fix this?" thread from the stickies. I think/hope the issue causing this (in the Find Duplicates plugin) is fixed now. Also there is a similar thread in the main forum.
And nobody pays attention to either of them, considering the amount of threads about it...
ownedbycats is online now   Reply With Quote