View Single Post
Old 02-22-2021, 12:25 AM   #6
WillAdams
Wizard
WillAdams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillAdams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillAdams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillAdams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillAdams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillAdams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillAdams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillAdams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillAdams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillAdams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillAdams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle Paperwhite (300ppi), Samsung Galaxy Book 12
A favourite of mine (I have an old, yellowed, brittle paperback) --- picked it up when it was on sale a while back and need to find time to re-read it.

I've always viewed it as rather the writer's notes and research on how _The Little Prince_ came to be written. Agree that it would be a worthy goal to read that in the original --- but there are other presentations --- did anyone get the nifty CD-ROM version? My kids really enjoyed it, and I thought it was a fitting rendition to bring the story forward for a new generation.
WillAdams is offline   Reply With Quote