View Single Post
Old 02-21-2021, 06:14 PM   #7
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoschBabe View Post
Hello, again. After making my hidden files visible I was able to find and identify the file. (Thanks!) I changed the filename, added the .epub extension, and dragged it into Calibre. When I try to open the file it displays as gibberish. I tried to convert it to another format and got an error (file was corrupted, I think).
Which means the kepub had DRM. You need to use Obok to copy the book to calibre as it will remove DRM at the same time.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote