View Single Post
Old 02-14-2021, 11:43 AM   #3
fantasyfan
Wizard
fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3, 4G, iPad Air 2, iPhone IE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bookworm_Girl View Post
I started reading the book today. After I read the first chapter, I looked at the table of contents and got better insight to the themes of the book. Then I went back and reread the first chapter. I’m glad that I did. The writing is very good, and the imagery is creative. I never thought of flying as analogous to alchemy or navigating through tempests like the ruins of temples. I’m curious to keep reading and learn how the book unfolds.
Excellent insight, Bookworm Gorl. The title of chapter one, “Craft” has all kinds of connotations. And the quality of the writing is indeed excellent.
fantasyfan is offline   Reply With Quote