View Single Post
Old 02-11-2021, 07:28 PM   #17
sun surfer
languorous autodidact ✦
sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: onyx boox poke 2 colour, kindle voyage
Whew, I almost missed the deadline. Those were the same two I was mostly debating between because they seemed a little more accessible. I would've been happy reading either of the other two as well but since I've already read a Tokarczuk now I'll leave it off my run-off vote. I'm a little torn because I feel like the Sloan could be slightly more accessible than the de Saint-Exupéry, but in the end I think I'd really enjoy the latter, it is the shortest and we haven't had a nonfiction selection since 2019, so I'll vote:

-2 to Wind, Sand and Stars
-1 to The Fifth Season
sun surfer is offline   Reply With Quote