View Single Post
Old 02-08-2021, 08:25 AM   #7
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by melkorbauglir View Post
How stable is latest PRC+ i can get?As right now,even with only russification my PRS-650 works,no bugs,don't want make it buggier or slower...
To be honest, PRS+ is not supported any longer and I don't even know if it's still available to download. Also, in some cases, it has been known to cause a battery drain.

Also, the version of RMSDK on your 659 is very old. Too old to support hyphenation. With the latest firmware, your Pocketbook has the current RMSDK. That means you can read ePub 3 (with ePub 3 features) and have a better reading experience with ePub 2.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote