View Single Post
Old 12-20-2020, 02:02 PM   #217
kandwo
Addict
kandwo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kandwo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kandwo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kandwo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kandwo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kandwo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kandwo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kandwo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kandwo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kandwo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kandwo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 3
Currently, I have a 2nd gen Kindle, which I love for nostalgia reasons. I also love the physical buttons on it. The battery is getting quite bad and discharges rather quickly. I also never read on it.

My active device is a Kindle Paperwhite 3, which I've had for several years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rowe View Post
Hisense A5 (5"): Text only books, keep it in my pocket
Boox Nova 2 (8"): Manga
Boox Max 3 (13"): PDFs, Graphic Novels
Dasung HD-F: Work, hooked up to a MacBook

Seems a lot, but I read 2/3 books a week so think it's worth having optimised readers.
This would be my dream setup! I've ordered a Boox Nova 3 and will soon place an order for a Hisense phone - either the A7 5G that is to be announced on Tuesday 22 of Dec. if it fits my criteria or the A5 Pro. I'm hoping for a warmer frontlight in the A7 - that would make it my ideal phone!

The bigger readers are too costly for me at this stage; I feel I'm going half bankrupt just from buying the Nova 3 and a phone. However, I love e-ink and feel that my eyes can't take that much more abuse from LCD screens. I've been getting migraines lately that seem to be tied to my computer use..
kandwo is offline   Reply With Quote