View Single Post
Old 12-12-2020, 07:14 PM   #33
xxyzz
Evangelist
xxyzz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xxyzz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xxyzz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xxyzz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xxyzz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xxyzz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xxyzz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xxyzz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xxyzz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xxyzz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xxyzz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by cat0705 View Post
I try again with ver 1.7 and the issue still happens if I not use Quality check. Also I confirm it only arises with the ebook that I convert by calibre so I guess converting do something with the ASIN and this causes the problem.
v1.7.1 will always update EXTH header(the same thing Quality check does), the previous version won't update it if the book already has a correct format mobi-asin.

Last edited by xxyzz; 12-12-2020 at 07:25 PM.
xxyzz is offline   Reply With Quote