View Single Post
Old 12-04-2020, 02:29 PM   #80
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara/Aura One/Forma,XiaoMI 5, iPad, Huawei MediaPad, YotaPhone 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by capink View Post
I can incorporate the changes you made to make it work better with calibre 4 if that makes it easier for you. But you still have to change the minor version in the plugin each time you download a new version.
My only change has been to downgrade the minimum version I've found a problem in the last release with a specific sentence, which generates "syntax error" in the load of the plugin, but I've commented it and it's working without problem. The sentence in gui/delegates is:

Code:
#        button.clicked.connect(lambda *args, ix=index: self.clicked.emit(ix))
Terisa de morgan is offline   Reply With Quote