View Single Post
Old 11-26-2020, 11:30 AM   #62
haertig
Wizard
haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW3, Fire HD8 Gen7, Moto G7, Sansa Clip v2, Ruizu X26
Now the people who willingly give up their privacy are implying that those who do not are pirates, questioning where they get their eBooks. This is amazing and sad to watch. It is quite disturbing that a simple - and very minor - difference in people's way of thinking degrades into "You don't think like me, therefore I will denigrate you".

Of all places, a forum dedicated to reading books is the last place I'd expect to see this happen. Yet here we are (again).

Some people care about their privacy, some don't. It's fine to leave that one sit, without starting to question motives for being in one camp or the other. It's perfectly fine to say why you're in one camp, and to give examples to support your position. What's not OK is to start putting down those in the other camp by questioning their integrity.
haertig is offline   Reply With Quote