Thread: New Leaf Still Life by Louise Penny
View Single Post
Old 11-18-2020, 09:12 AM   #24
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
So does St. Mary Mead, Kembleford, and Saint-Marie.
I did think of St. Mary Mead, but I had to look up the other two. I saw the first season of Father Brown and liked it very much indeed, but didn’t remember the name of the village. I must say that this tv iteration of Father Brown has nothing in common with the Chesterton original. Even on looking up Saint-Marie, I’ve never heard of the show, but I think the New Englandy aspect of Stars Hollow and Cabot Cove are probably closer to the feel of Three Pines than the Caribbean, even if the body count is similar.
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote