View Single Post
Old 11-15-2020, 02:48 PM   #69
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: KA1, ClaraHD, Forma, Libra2, Clara2E. PocketBook: TouchHD3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muskillogemi View Post
I have checked it, it is installed but the option to add it to the menu does not appear. All the add-ons I have installed appear except this one.
This is not something I've come across before. The only suggestion I have is to choose the Restart in debug mode option available on the Preferences sub-menu. After calibre restarts close it again and post here the resulting debug log .TXT file. Let's see if there are any obvious errors being logged behing the scenes.
jackie_w is offline   Reply With Quote