View Single Post
Old 11-08-2020, 04:41 PM   #20
AnotherCat
AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ....
The Mabinogion was on my tablet waiting to be read in the near future, Frank Delaney's Ireland novels were already in my sights for reading sometime soon and ...Huckleberry Finn I have been trying to get back to (for the third or forth time ) so they are easy picks for me. Kintu looks interesting and well regarded so:

2 - Adventures of Huckleberry Finn
2 - Tipperary
2 - The Mabinogion
2 - Kinto
AnotherCat is offline   Reply With Quote