View Single Post
Old 11-03-2020, 05:05 PM   #74
badgoodDeb
Grand Sorcerer
badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palms, K1-4s, iPads, iPhones, KV, KO1
I picked up the $99 deal too (and participated in the still-ongoing 2 for 1 sale by buying 4 books with my new credits).

I'm still figuring out the details on the Plus audiobooks, like how to search. But I've found a few with a laptop browser, added them to my library, and then use the Audible app on my phone to play them through a speaker, while I cross stitch. I search for my favorite author, (Agatha Christie for starters), look for the INCLUDED phrase, and jump on those books. It's been hit and miss, but I'm getting the hang of it.
badgoodDeb is offline   Reply With Quote