View Single Post
Old 10-20-2020, 05:59 PM   #7
Question Mark
Wizard
Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: More than I need, but not as many as I would like.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowriver View Post
Really? I thought they only released v.2.3.1 earlier this year?
I think retrography may have been referring to the long promised upgrade of older Android 6 devices to Android 9. They have kept advising people to be patient and telling them that the upgrade to Android 9 is just around the corner...

Of course, that hasn't happened, and, personally I doubt that it will.

However, Onyx has been pretty good about rolling out their firmware updates to their Android 6 devices, bringing some of the newer features to them. This usually happens months after they have been rolled out to the Android 9 devices. Fair enough. So I'm hoping that they will continue to do this and that we will eventually see version 3 firmware offered to the older devices.
Question Mark is offline   Reply With Quote