View Single Post
Old 10-19-2020, 08:55 PM   #32
GeorgeYellow
Enthusiast
GeorgeYellow is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!GeorgeYellow is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!GeorgeYellow is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!GeorgeYellow is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!GeorgeYellow is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!GeorgeYellow is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!GeorgeYellow is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!GeorgeYellow is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!GeorgeYellow is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!GeorgeYellow is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!GeorgeYellow is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!

Device: Nook, Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by HLS View Post
Thread is late to the party. The hack was late 10/09/ early 10/10 and lasted over 7 days. 10/1 i got nook loaded on my samsung then i went to hell again. took me till the 18th before all my devices worked
So it's working for you now? Including "Product Search" with large result sets?

Was the first place that noticed the good-e-reader blog? I didn't see any discussion on the Nook sub-forum here or anywhere else.
GeorgeYellow is offline   Reply With Quote