Thread: New Leaf 2020-2021 Theme Suggestions
View Single Post
Old 10-02-2020, 02:26 PM   #4
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Suggested themes so far include:

We Were Here First: Stories by Indigenous and Native Peoples

5-Buck Chuck: EBooks whose price is $4.99 USD or less (the reference is to a particularly vile California wine whose name was "2 Buck Chuck", but I thought $1.99 was a bit too limiting.) The only limitation for this theme is that the price (as posted on Amazon.com/Kindle-eBooks) be $4.99 or less.

Free for All: Books in the Public Domain. (And yes, I think there is likely to be a good deal of overlap with the 5-buck Chuck theme, so one or the other, please. And I'd note that in the last year, nearly 1/2 of our selected books have been PD books, so my sense is that we're already covering this.)
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote