View Single Post
Old 09-30-2020, 02:24 PM   #77
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
I wasn't intending to set off a spate of recommendations, Jon. My recommendation was for a book ABOUT the book you're now discussing. So I thought it somewhat apropos. It wasn't intended as a proposal for the next book-club book or anything like that. You guys have threads already dedicated to that sort of selection process.

Carry on with your discussion. Apologies for a slight derailment
DiapDealer is online now   Reply With Quote