Thread: Literary Owls Do Cry by Janet Frame
View Single Post
Old 09-18-2020, 05:30 PM   #34
AnotherCat
AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ....
In case you get to that end of your "to read" list , apart from the commercial ebook copies there is a free epub in the New Zealand Electronic Text Collection** and a passably good (from the little I checked) reading of it at LibraVox which I may listen to one day. And a yellow paged PDF at Archive.org.

**Unfortunately the NZETC uses TEI markup standards which result in messy and extravagantly built epubs, but are usable (however, I take the trouble to rebuild them to my own tidier versions if there is no other free source).
AnotherCat is offline   Reply With Quote