View Single Post
Old 09-13-2020, 04:04 PM   #10
maddz
Wizard
maddz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maddz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maddz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maddz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maddz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maddz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maddz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maddz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maddz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maddz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maddz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma, Icarus, iPad Mini 2, Kobo Touch, Google Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwalker8 View Post
I signed up for the beta as well. The first round of suggestions was ok, I had already read about a third. One thing that might be useful is liked/didn't like. Just because I own it, doesn't mean I liked it.

At one time, Amazon had a thumbs up/thumbs down on recommendations so you could fine tune it. Not sure why they dropped that.
I did notice you could set the read status to 'did not finish' - which I have done for one book I picked up this summer and have no intention of finishing.
maddz is offline   Reply With Quote