View Single Post
Old 03-21-2009, 08:05 PM   #14
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sporadic View Post
Again, this thread is meant to be a master list.

So the scenario that's probably going to happen 99.9% of the time is:

Kindle owner notices that _______ book is free, posts a thread about it in the Freebie section.

I see thread, add _______ to list.

or

I notice ________ is no longer free and remove it from the list.

Sony users and people with other readers continue life as normal.

Kindle users get a list of all the free stuff available without having to dig through multiple threads or troll Amazon's bestseller list.
The "Kindle owner" is going to decide, at some point or another, to just start posting free books here. After all, its a Kindle book, and its "easier." Will you take responsibility for making sure they are listed in the freebies section also?

And I just don't see the 'digging thru multiple threads' or 'trolling amazons best seller list' as being an issue.

But look. I've stated my objections. Apparently, no one else sees the problem, so I will just leave it at that.