View Single Post
Old 08-28-2020, 08:00 PM   #42
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRussel View Post
Growing up, we had Sunday School clothes, but nothing special for town. Because we were in the closest Detroit suburb there was. I think my house was 6 short blocks from the Detroit border. But a world away.
I've never had to wear any sort of school uniform. That includes Saturday school at the Temple.

One of the problems I see with school uniforms these days is the cost. There are a lot of parents that may no be able to afford such because they are darned expensive.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote