View Single Post
Old 08-17-2020, 07:17 PM   #609
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
If a winning book or author is found to be offensive after the vote, does the rule of having to read the winning book if you vote still apply?
See my post above. I think that's as clear as I can make it. But in the case of Jules Verne's 80 Days -- why not give it a try, and if you find it unsupportable, then drop it. However, fair warning* -- my willingness to be flexible is directly related to how annoyed I am at the time.

*In the current time we live in, I find my tolerance for anyone trying to "find a loophole" of ANY sort is just about zero. So, therefore, my fair warning.

Last edited by CRussel; 08-17-2020 at 07:28 PM.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote