View Single Post
Old 08-17-2020, 05:01 PM   #603
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Yes, certainly the point can be raised during the nomination process, but, and I can't over emphasize this, I will not allow repeated denigration of a book or author in any thread of the New Leaf Book Club. Full stop. We went through that with the MR Book Club, and I, for one, am not willing to have the NLBC side tracked by that kind of behaviour.

The proper way to handle books you don't want to read is to not vote for them. Further, the voting thread is not the appropriate place, especially after the voting is finished, to bring up your concern.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote