View Single Post
Old 08-10-2020, 12:51 PM   #9
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
And it looks like we have a run-off. Hang in there, I'll post the poll shortly. As always, with run-offs, I'll not be voting unless there's another tie, at which point I'll be the tie-breaker. Officially, this poll will be a multiple-choice, given that's how we're set up. But that only makes sense when there are more than two choices. If you vote for both, you just saying I should choose.

The run-off poll is up!

Last edited by CRussel; 08-10-2020 at 01:06 PM. Reason: Added link to the run-off poll.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote