View Single Post
Old 08-09-2020, 05:08 PM   #1
Rellwood
Library Breeder (She/Her)
Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD (1) PW3 (4) PW3 2019 new edition (1)
tag Mapper Location

I know where the .json for tag mapping is located, but where is the internal part that indicates how the mapping works, or what the "tag" column is.

I am not sure if I worded that correctly, but my goal is to create the ability to map other specific columns. I have the columns named and formatted (genre, bookshelves, etc.) and really, really, want to be able to map and format them with the plugin, but can't seem to be able to find where the plugin rules or settings are located beyond the basic .json file.

I need to get my glasses checked, this is the second time today I posted my question on the wrong forum page. This was to go into the Calibre Developers forum. If a Moderator would kindly move it there, I would be ever so grateful...

Last edited by Rellwood; 08-09-2020 at 05:29 PM. Reason: Again wrong forum page...
Rellwood is offline   Reply With Quote