View Single Post
Old 08-05-2020, 03:52 PM   #14
montalex
Fanatic
montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KindleDX,Kindle 4, Kindle Keyboard 3G
For years I was happy to be able to check my Gmail on my Kindle Keyboard when I was traveling or had no access to a computer. Sometime in the last couple of months my Kindle stopping being able to access Gmail and a few other sites. As mentioned, I think the browser cannot handle security updates of many websites. I'm very grateful to have had free 3G internet on my Kindle for years. I wish there was a way to update the browser, but I fear the processor can't handle much more.
montalex is offline   Reply With Quote