Thread: Literary The Zodiac • August 2020
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2020, 11:13 AM   #8
sun surfer
languorous autodidact ✦
sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: onyx boox poke 2 colour, kindle voyage
Thanks Bookworm_Girl. Your nominations are grand. I'm glad you ended up enjoying the topic. When I first began searching it seemed hard but then it was as if there were a rush and suddenly I had far too many options, even compared to my usual many. It was a hard task to whittle to three but on the plus side I think I added more books to my tbr this month while searching than any other month before and probably won't be topped again.
sun surfer is offline   Reply With Quote