View Single Post
Old 07-28-2020, 02:42 PM   #3
tomsem
Grand Sorcerer
tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 15PM, Kindle Scribe, iPad mini 6, PocketBook InkPad Color 3
However, the 10th gen basic Kindle has a more recent eInk display (Carta vs Pearl I think?), which should have better contrast and less ghosting. You also have the ability to adjust the font weight (which I would do in this case), and custom fonts feature is built in. PW4 is a little better, sure, but there’s nothing really wrong with the basic, I found mine very pleasant to read on (it’s now in use by a sibling).
tomsem is offline   Reply With Quote