View Single Post
Old 07-25-2020, 06:43 PM   #10
sun surfer
languorous autodidact ✦
sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: onyx boox poke 2 colour, kindle voyage
I found something! I had the idea to search for author interviews on youtube in Italian and in this five minute clip I thought he might never say their names but he does around the three minute mark. Alice is pronounced ah-lee-che by the author.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bookworm_Girl View Post
I also wondered about her name. I found this info that shows the popularity of the name Alice.
https://www.italianames.com/name-meaning/alice.php
Thanks! The name is more popular in Italy than I would've thought.
sun surfer is offline   Reply With Quote