View Single Post
Old 07-04-2020, 10:45 PM   #39
Catlady
Grand Sorcerer
Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite, AGPTek Bluetooth Clip
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRussel View Post
Usually when you get a bunch coming available all at once, it's because the library has realized a title is popular and bought several more copies. Or, it's because they've bought books you've recommended. For some libraries, I suspect July 1 is a new fiscal year, or at least a new quarter, so they either have to spend some money quickly towards the end of June, or they suddenly have fresh funds at the start of July.
That is what happened--additional copies and books I recommended.

My libraries have been on a buying spree ever since the lockdown started. Especially foreign language and children's books, books about pandemics, and books about racism and black history. Plus they've kept up with new releases. It's been a reading feast!
Catlady is offline   Reply With Quote